Why See Dr. Primm for Your Dental Implants?
Dr. Primm is board-certified in Periodontics. He has received advanced training in a residency program in the placement of dental implants and in the treatment of the gum and bone tissues surrounding the teeth. As part of his specialist education, he received extensive training in all aspects of implant surgery.
Over the course of the 12 years he has been providing expert dental implant treatment, Dr. Primm has placed thousands of implants and run across many different situations. When receiving dental implant treatment from Dr. Primm, you can expect the following:
- Quick and efficient treatment, which means you spend less time in the chair, heal faster and experience less discomfort.
- Competent handling of complex cases.
- Affordable prices—Dr. Primm offers very competitive pricing for implant treatment.
- Friendly, personalized treatment—you will be cared for as an individual, not a number.
- Reduced risk of implant failure—Dr. Primm stands by the work he does and offers an unprecedented five-year warranty on his implant treatment; click here for details.