Dental Implant Options for Denture Wearers in Brentwood, Franklin & Nashville
There are many reasons to consider implant-supported implant dentures:
- Eating, chewing, laughing and smiling with confidence
- No false upper palate lets patients better taste their food
- Implants are fixed into the jawbone, providing stable teeth that never move
- The ability to chew normally keep the jawbone stimulated and prevents bone loss
- No more gooey denture adhesives
- No more embarrassing moments
- Minimally invasive procedures mean quick recovery time
- Perfect for those with no teeth or those about to lose their teeth
- New Teeth in One Day technology
Tired of loose implant dentures? Keeping implant dentures in place is a “snap” with Dental Implants
Many denture wearers complain that their implant dentures slip, are uncomfortable and become loose over time. This is especially true of lower implant dentures. Stabilizing lower implant dentures with dental implants is an affordable, effective solution for keeping them in place. Dr. Primm can stabilize your lower denture using as few as two dental implants. The implants are fitted with custom attachments that allow you to easily “snap” the denture in and out of place when necessary.
In some cases, Dr. Primm can even revamp your existing denture to snap onto dental implants.
Get new teeth in one day with All-on-4®!
For the ultimate in stability and nearly 100 percent natural chewing power, Dr. Primm provides full arches of permanently fixed-in new teeth using the revolutionary All-on-4 procedure.
If you are sick of wearing implant dentures and would like once again to have permanent teeth, this could be a good option for you. The beauty of the All-on-4 solution is that even patients with severe bone loss as a result of wearing implant dentures can get this treatment without the need for additional bone grafting. You can get the whole procedure—implant placement and new teeth attached—in just one day.
Click here for more information on All-on-4.