The Advanced Institute for Oral Health Scholarship
The Advanced Institute for Oral Health is proud to announce that we are reinstating our scholarship for the academic year of 2016-2017! This scholarship will award a one time payment of $500 to a lucky rising undergraduate that plans to attend an accredited university for the 2016-2017 academic year. Applicants will be required to write a 300 word essay (400 max) describing how they plan to positively impact the world with their degree. For additional information and details read below.
- All rising undergrad with a cumulative high school GPA of 2.7 or higher, planning to attend an accredited university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must not be related to any employee of the Advanced Institute for Oral Health.
How To Enter
Write a 300 word essay (400 words max) on “How you plan to positively impact the world with your degree?”
- Submit the essay via email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essay must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (Doc or Docx)
- All essays must be submitted no later than July 1st.
- Your email must include your full name, date of birth, prospective university, and telephone number (we will use this to contact you if you win).
- The winner will be announced on August 1st 2016 and will be contacted via phone call.
- The winner will be asked to provide a certified copy of their high school transcript.
- One entry per person. Anyone found violating this rule will be immediately disqualified.
- It is encouraged to title your email “AIOH Scholarship” for filing purposes.
- Scholarship is void where prohibited.
- Essays should be a maximum of 400 words. Any essays over this limit will be disqualified.
- Please do not submit your essay more than once.